Here's one example of "Target Marketing"
This home gets listed, we create a Facebook Live video to showcase the listing. Then sponsor the video (paid advertisement) and receive messages about the home. This type of advertising can directly connect us with buyers. No more waiting for "the right buyer" to come along. We get your home in front of hundreds of potential buyers the first day.
Also important to note, these videos are shaky and unprofessional by design. No one gets on Facebook to watch professional advertisements.
One of the most critical pieces of the home sale puzzle is setting the right price for your property. William will conduct a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) using the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) to determine the best price you can expect to receive for the least amount of time on the market, setting the right price for your house at market value.
Beware of agents who price your home higher than its comps. Houses priced too high do not sell quickly, and the longer a home is on the market, the more perceived value it loses.
William will also make suggestions on how to get your property sale-ready and open home ready. From there, William will:
- Feature your home on its own single property listing website, one of the most effective ways to provide detailed information about your home – including photos and video – to the 90% of home buyers who conduct their searches online.
- Market your home through multiple listing and advertising channels – online and via traditional means.
- Host open homes and actively seek feedback from any prospective buyers.
- Field all offers and queries about your property, and communicate these to you promptly.
- Make offers and counter-offers on your behalf.
- Negotiate with the seller’s agent or seller on your behalf.
- Review and explain real estate contracts.
How much is your property worth?
Thinking about selling? Fill out the form below to start the process to determine your propertys current market value.
List any recent upgrades or amenities that you would consider a selling feature: